Yet Will I Trust Him...

Have you ever felt like you are having a "Job moment?" 
I sat today listening to an audio Bible on the Book of Job and as the reading progressed I couldn't help but feel like I am having a "Job Moment." 
For the past month and over I have been faced with some very trying times. The way the situation unfolds is so similar to Job's. As soon as I think I have heard or seen the worst, then comes another 'messenger' with even more disheartening news. And like Job I know there are those who are on the sideline persecuting me for the situation that I find myself in.


I find though that through the hurt and the pain, there is a peace that has been hovering about me. It's a hard one to explain, no wonder the Word says He will give us peace that passeth all understanding. And as this peace infiltrates my being- I realise it is allowing me to trust Him more. 




I don't know how all this will end. But I do know that once I give my pen to God and allow Him to pen my journey and my final chapter in this battle, then He will do what going to result in me giving Him the honour and the praise. After all, God is still faithful! And so like Job, I can say "though He slay me, yet will I trust Him (Job 13:15)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still In the Potter's Hand

Lessons from My Garden